Monday 12 February 2018

Hello

After a busy weekend, it was lovely to spend the day at home
sitting at my craft desk and catching up with some cards that needed to be made.



I'm currently hosting an ATC swap with the theme
Favourite Technique with an added heart
[in honour of St Valentine].
My current favourite technique is using Distress Oxides on my craft sheet,
misting with water and smooshing cardstock through it multiple times
which creates unique and interesting colours and patterns.




These cute little critters are from
Studio Magda Polakow
and they are perfect for this theme.



Both critters were stamped with 'jet black' Archival Ink,
coloured with Prismacolor pencils,
fussy cut and popped onto foam dots.
A piece of washi tape was added to the backgrounds before adhering the critters.



'Hello' was stamped directly on the background,
and for added texture, I added Glossy Accents to the hearts.
A handdrawn border finishes them off.

Stamps
Studio Magda Polakow - #05
['hello' unmarked from my stash]

You can find these and other stamps at

I hope my swap partners like these ATCs
(if not, I might just have to keep them for myself LOL!)

Happy Crafting!
   

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute, I bet your swap partners love them too x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!