Monday 4 December 2017

Naughty or Nice

We have tickets to see Cat Stevens tonight - yippee!!!

But, before I get too excited, here's something else to look at :



Yes, it's creeping up on me ...... hmmm, I guess I should start shopping!

I made a set of these cards for a magazine, 
but as it was due to hit the shops at least a month ago and is yet to make an appearance,
I decided I'd blog them instead.



I used my favourite background technique for these cards,
and of course, my favourite stamps as well.

Stamps
Stampotique 
Dylusions

I'm still hopeful the magazine will appear as it was relatively new on the market,
(should be issue 6) but of course, there was no guarantee that my cards would be published anyway.  
Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!