Saturday 4 November 2017

Girlfriends

Yes, I know ..... I dropped off the planet for a while
but now I've returned and am ready to get back into crafting again!

I'm part of a very special group of ladies who first met up at when our eldest children were little babies.  Towards the end of October we celebrated 28 years of friendship and to mark the occasion, I made and delivered six cards expressing my thanks for such a wonderful group.


Each card was coloured slightly differently from the one before
[so I don't get bored] but otherwise they are the same.

As I wasn't going to get them posted on time, 
delivery was done via a night driving lesson!

Stamps
Art Impressions - "Girlfriends" #UMU4011
Lawn Fawn - Jessie's ABCs


Now that my annual job has come to an end (HSC supervising),
life should once again return to normal .
The agenda for this week is to get going with some gifts for the old folk at church,
ready to be handed out at their Christmas lunch early in December. 
I have made a start, but another 50 or so to go - wish me luck!


See you soon!


Happy Crafting!
   





4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back. Congratulations on your friendship group and on learning to drive! Fab cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, my friend. I have been MIA since June and did my first post in a long time today, too! Love these cards and your coloring! What a nice thing to do for both your long-time friends and for the oldies at church! Mwah! Kay Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, I think this post is missing one of your other published works. I wonder which one it is?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, beautifully coloured and I love the sentiment behind them, and the delivery!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!