Thursday 30 November 2017

Can you guess my favourite?

I've been on a bit of a roll the last couple of days, 
so glad that Mr Mojo returned to give me a helping hand!

As tomorrow is December, that can only mean one thing .....
Christmas Cards

I started off with some freebie stamps that were attached to magazines recently.

[Papercraft Essentials - Issue 151]

I realise she is a little too well rugged up for an Australian Christmas,
however, she is rather sweet.

[Papercraft Essentials - Issue 150]

Next we have some of Santa's little helper gnomes,
I wonder what is in the box?

[Papercraft Essentials - Issue 150] 

Another variation of Santa's helper gnomes.

[Stampendous - Holiday Expressions SSC1231]

[Stampotique - Wookie]
[Stamper's Anonymous - Crazy Things]

As Wookie didn't have his own Santa hat, he borrowed one from Mr Holtz!

I've been making six of each design as I would get bored very easily if I only had one design!

Which one do you prefer?

I'm biased .....  can you guess my favourite?

Happy Crafting!





 

1 comment:

  1. Loving your cards. I have a soft spot for the Christmas gnomes. I buy a new one every year. I sulked last yeR when my Mum wouldn't let me buy a 3 foot tall one!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!