Tuesday 6 June 2017

80 Years Young!

I was recently asked by a good friend
if I could make an 80th birthday card for her mother-in-law.



You may remember I made a similar card not so long ago, for a 90th birthday
however, I thought it was a very appropriate design,
so with a few alterations ......


The background paper is Attic Charm "Generation" (Blue Fern Studios)
which I edged with 'victorian velvet' Distress Ink.


The die is "Arched Window" from Kaisercraft 
and was cut from Love Clippings Collection "Little Love Clippings" (Prima Marketing Inc).

The flowers are from Green Tara, 
and the letters & numbers from Die-Versions "Chick Flick" font.



The height of the flowers makes an envelope unsuitable as they would get squashed,
so I made a box instead, complete with ribbon and a little tag.

Challenges
The Flower Challenge - #9 'Anything Goes'



I hope the birthday girl had a very enjoyable afternoon tea with her family!
Happy Crafting!
 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a refined and elegant card and I love how you made the box for it x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!