Wednesday 26 April 2017

Pink, Purple and Dogs

I was recently asked by one of my friends
if I could make an 18th card.
The criteria for the card was "likes pink, purple and dogs"
so with that in mind, this is what I finished with:



The idea started by seeing some 'number' cards on FB and evolved from there.
I rummaged around in a box I rarely open and found a packet of chipboard numbers and luckily for me, there was a '1' and an '8' - phew! 
I gessoed the numbers so I would have a lovely white base,
then painted them with a couple of coats of 'Ginger Flower' Silk Acrylic glaze. 
Once that was dry, I added Glossy Accents and while that was wet,
randomly dropped little coloured beads over the top. 
(they look a bit like hundreds & thousands - LOL!)

 

I stamped, coloured and fussy cut some dogs, 
arranging them in various ways until I was happy with the layout.
A zig-zag border was added, then everything was adhered in place.
A matching glimmer card was added before sticking to the white card base.

Stamps
Stampers Anonymous - Mini Cats & Dogs  
49 and Market -Gabi's Line Stitch Stamp Set

I hope the birthday girl had a very enjoyable day celebrating
with her family and friends!

Happy Crafting!
    


1 comment:

  1. A lovely fun card, those numbers look good enough to eat! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!