Thursday 23 March 2017

The fragrance of flowers

Included in the March birthdays are both my aunts
(who happen to be sisters
who have birthdays a week apart.

I decided my usual quirky stamps may not be so appropriate for 80+ year olds,
so while I was crafting with my friends last Friday,
I borrowed some flowers to use instead.




The stamps are all from Paper Artsy
which are fabulous to interchange to suit the mood.



They are both coloured with Prismacolor pencils, 
layered on a purple mat which in turn is adhered to white card.



An insert was added to both cards,
partly because I think inserts finish off a card nicely,
and partly to add a little more weight to the card.

I hope both my aunts have a very enjoyable birthday
and like their cards too!
Happy Crafting!
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Helen, such pretty delicate flowers and love that verse too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers in doodled look are colored beautifully! Love the sentiment too! Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, you are on a roll with these wonderful cards! I love the abundance of white space which showcases your flowers so very beautifully. Your aunties will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!