Tuesday 14 March 2017

Glimmer of Light

As you may or may not know, 
I enjoy participating in a couple of international swaps.
 
Whenever I post my swap, I always like to include a card, 
partly as I think it helps protect the contents and partly because it's sort of an added bonus for the recipient.
Quite often, I leave the card blank and write my message on a post-it note, 
then if the recipient wants to use it for their own personal use, it's ready to go.


This is a card that accompanied an ATC recently.

It was the first time I'd used this stamp and I was quite happy with how it turned out.
The stamp is part of "Glimmer of Light" by Visible Image.
It was stamped in 'jet black' Archival Ink and coloured with Prismacolor pencils.
I edged around it with Distress Ink and layered it to a white card base.

I hope my swap partner liked it!

Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Helen, this is quite impressive! So thoughtful of your to use the post-it note, allowing the recipient to send on your artwork! Great stamp and coloring, but the pizzazz comes from edging the original piece before adhering it to the card base! You rock, my friend. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!