Wednesday 8 February 2017

Checkers

As I mentioned in the last post, it was a weekend of birthdays.

Following on from #2 son's birthday, was  
#1 son's birthday!


I started by stamping "Checkers" onto white card and fussy cut him.

I then coloured him with Kaisercraft pencils, 
mixing a couple of colours together on his shirt.

Next I chose a background paper from Kaisercraft 'Sandy Toes' collection
cutting it to leave a border on the black card.
I added some washi tape for "Checkers" to stand on,
 with a couple of torn snippets in the top corner for balance. 

Finally, I stamped "Life is a Journey" with 'jet black' Archival ink,
and popped "Checkers" onto dimensionals.



Stamps
Stampotique - Checkers
Visible Image - Just be Happy
 
As I mentioned before, a weekend of birthdays!

Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!