Sunday 2 October 2016

Celebrating 90

It's not every day you get invited to a 90th Birthday party,
but that's what my DH and I did this afternoon.
The lady in question is the mother of our good friend
and she celebrated with a stylish afternoon tea with family and friends.

The invitation had a request for 'no presents'
but it didn't say anything about cards!


 As I wanted to make something a little different that would stand up nicely, 
I thought a Tri-Fold Shutter Card would be perfect.


The flowers are from 'Green Tara' and the butterfly from 'Petaloo'.


The patterned paper is from the 'Prima' Butterfly collection.

I was quite happy with the finished card
and hope 'the birthday girl'  thinks so too!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!