Tuesday 19 July 2016

Bloom

I needed to send a note to a distant friend recently, so quickly whipped up this card.
Of course, part of the reason it was so quick was because I used an printed image from a sheet of 12 x 12 watercolour card.

ADORNit - Art Play Paintables - Be Awesome

There are 12 images on each sheet and all you need to do is cut around the border, colour and mount on a card, tag or whatever takes your fancy.

I used a purple card base, a black mat and a torn piece of handmade paper before adhering the coloured bloom image on top.
Easy Peasy!!!

As the card was purple and would have been both hard to read and write on, I added a white insert and wrote a little note to my friend.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. It may have been easy, but it's certainly very effective. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!